What do you do when you need to get news on a particular matter? Is there any easy way? Through the available applications you have to look over hundreds of news even you don’t know whether there is any news or not. Sometimes there are so many that you have skipped an important one. How is it, if any application works for you as you wish?
May be unique so far, this is your interactive online based news finder.
- Finds news through the RSS links of Yahoo, BBC and CNN for US according to the entered and selected search keyword at the Search Keyword List and displays if there is any news of that search keyword.
- By default it will search all the available news against the keyword “ALL”.
- The keyword “ALL” is default and reserved, it cannot be added or deleted.
- Provides saving facilities of search keyword list as bookmark.
- Built in simple web browser to browse not quitting from the application.
- Option to go safari quitting from this application.
- You can browse and change the keyword setting while searching.
- Change of setting will be saved only when you wish.
How to use (key points):
1. Run the application.
2. To add new search keyword:
a. Tap “Set Key” button to open the “Search Keyword List”.
b. Input a keyword for search, and tap “OK” then the keyword will be added to the keyword list.
c. Select your preferred keyword from the list, and then tap “SAVE” to complete the setting.
3. Tap “Reload” to start search, “Stop” to stop search.
4. Each time it launches, it will start search by the last saved setting.
5. To delete the keywords:
a. Tap “Edit” button to make the list editable.
b. Select and delete the keywords you want to delete one by one.
c. Finally tap the “Save” to save the changes.
6. To quit from the “Search Keyword List” without saving the changes, tap “Cancel”.
Tested with iPhone 3GS, OS 3.1.2
Please let us know if you want anything to make it more useful for you or if you have any asking. We will try our best to do that in the following updates.